![]() |
| For this piece I thought that I would make a type of ghost world. One mother and her son are waiting for their father to bring home dinner. The ghost in the window is the father. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 Day Photo Challenge
Day 1-Self Portrait Day 2-What you wore today Day 3-clouds Day 4-something gree...
-
This is the retrace that I did of him, (without the background) and this is one of the most fun pieces that I have done so far! ...
-
This is my dog Harper, and I liked this assignment because I got to make a art version of her, and I had not yet.
-
I did Chris Ratt because he acts as Andy Dwyer in one of my favorite shows Parcs and Rec, and he is really funny in that show where...

No comments:
Post a Comment